iLok (sold separately)
TDM $319.99 Special $49.99
TDM RTAS AU and
Mac OSX -WinXP-Vista
Native $159.99 Special $49.99
RTAS AU and
Mac OSX -WinXP-Vista
URS N4 EQ Bundle Upgrade Paths
6 Band Parametric Equalizer ™
recreates the sound of a vintage British Six Band Equalizer (4 bands plus HP/LP
The URS N4 series equalizer is very
broad banded and musical.
It is a must have tool for recording and sweetening
drums and bass.
It is smooth and silky and a little
goes a long way.
- It has a hi-pass filter with four
frequencies- 27Hz, 47Hz, 82Hz, 150Hz and 270Hz.
It has a lo-pass filter with five
frequencies- 3.9k, 5.6k, 8.2k, 10k, 12k, and 18k.
The Low Band is selectable peak
or shelving and is selectable with five frequencies- 33 Hz, 56 Hz, 100
Hz, 180 Hz, and 330 Hz.
The Low Mid band has ten frequencies
- 220Hz, 270Hz, 330Hz, 390Hz, 470Hz, 560 Hz, 680 Hz, 820 Hz, 1k and 1.2k.
The High Mid band has ten frequencies
- 1.5k, 1.8k, 2.2k, 2.7k, 3.3k, 3.9k, 4.7k, 5.6k. 6.8k and 8.2k.
The "Hi-Q" button on the mid bands
selects a narrower bandwidth.
The High band is selectable peak
or shelving and is selectable with six frequencies- 10k, 3.3k, 4.7k, 6.8k,10k,
Pro Tools 8.x and Leopard OSX 10.6.x
Pro Tools 7.4.x and Leopard OSX 10.5.x
Pro Tools 8.x and Tiger OSX 10.4.x compatibility
Pro Tools 7.x.x and Tiger OSX 10.4.x
Pro Tools 7.x.x M-Powered version compatibility
Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 support!
Full Pro Tools TDM support for Pro Tools|HD
Accel and Pro Tools|HD
Full 192 kHz support for TDM, RTAS and
Full ProControl, Control|24, Command|8
and Digi 003 support
Full ICON Console Control Surface support
— including center section Dynamics panel
Supports Mbox, Digi 003, Digi 002, Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools|HD Accel and M-Audio
Audio Units support for Logic Pro 9.x
thru 6.x, Digital Performer 7.x thru 4.x, Bias Peak
6.x thru 4.x, Abelton Live 8.x through 6.x, Final Cut Pro and more!
VST support for Mac and PC Cubase, Nuendo,
Sonar, Abelton Live, Acid, Sound Forge, Reaper, Wavelab, Bias Peak and
- Number of bands: Six
- Low and High bands are selectable peak
- Mid are peaking type
- Low : 33 Hz, 56 Hz, 100 Hz, 180 Hz,
and 330 Hz.
- Low Mid : 220 Hz, 270 Hz, 330
Hz, 390 Hz, 470 Hz, 560 Hz, 680 Hz, 820 Hz, 1k and 1.2k
- High Mid : 1.5k, 1.8k, 2.2k, 2.7k, 3.3k,
3.9k, 4.7k, 5.6k. 6.8k and 8.2k
- High : 10k, 3.3k, 4.7k, 6.8k,10k, and
- "Hi-Q" button on the mid bands for narrower
- Filter Boost/Cut: +/- 12dB variable
- Filter Slope: 12dB per Octave
- Hi-pass filter : 27 Hz, 47 Hz,
82 Hz, 150 Hz and 270 Hz
- Lo-pass filter : 3.9k, 5.6k, 8.2k,
10k, 12k, and 18k
- Phase reverse switch
- Gain clipping indicator
- In / Out Bypass switch
- Line input Trim offers -10 to +20 gain
variable to .1db
- Plasma Style Input and Output VU Meters
- 9 Instances per HD Accel chip and 5
Instances per HD chip
Copy Protection: iLok (sold separately)
Supported Sample Rate:192